As every body knows the difference between success and failure which is found in one’s attitude towards setbacks, handicaps, discouragements, and other disappointing situations. We can turn our defeat in to victory with the help of following few points:-
1. Firstly, we should study setbacks to pave our way to success. When we lose, definitely we learn some more and then go on to win next time surely.
2. Critics plays very important role in our life. We should have the courage to be our own constructive critic. We have to seek out our faults and weaknesses and then correct them in turn it will make us a professional.
3. What is luck… please don’t blame luck and keep researching each setback. At the same time we should find out what went wrong, how and why…?. Please keep in mind that blaming luck never got anyone where he wanted to go.
4. Keep blending persistence with experimentation to stay with our goal but at the same time, we need not to beat our head against a stone wall. It is very logical to try new approaches and experiment.
5. It is a universal truth that there is a good side in every situation which we have to find out by whipping discouragement.
And then....just see the smiling result......!!